Tuesday, November 23, 2010

100 truths about me.
Was Your:
1. Last beverage: Yellow Snow
2. Last phone call: Sex Call Hotline- Only cost me $34.95
3. Last boyfriend/girlfriend: Gavin/Sex Call Hotline Girl
4. Last song you listened to: Theme song to All in the Family
5. Last time you cried: When I got my taint waxed
Have You Ever :
6. Dated someone twice: In a row?
7. Been cheated on: Im the definition
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yeah, I think they regretted it.
9. Lost someone special: I lost my mom at the store when I was a kid and I was almost adopted by another family
10. Been depressed: I keep the anti depressant companies in business
11. Been drunk and threw up: Every time, thats why I stopped
LIST 3 FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Scarlet and Gray
13. Not Maize and Blue
14. Not Maize and Blue
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: 7 MFA's
16. Fallen out of love: Fallen overboard
17. Laughed until you cried: No, but I laughed till I peed myself
18. Met someone who changed you: That would be odd, I don't even wear diapers
19. Found out who your true friends were: If they tell me they are, I just believe them.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I just assume they are
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: I want to kiss all 1300 of them
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Half, I know the other half in fake life.
23. How many kids do you want: How many are you giving me?
24. Do you have any pets: My dad
25. Do you want to change your name: to Brad Pitt
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I remember using the bathroom
27. What time did you wake up today: 2:15 am, 3:47 am, 4:23 am, 5:05 am, 5:45 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: What's it to you?
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: to win the Super Bowl
30. Last time you saw your mother: In July, way too long ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I could fly
32. What are you listening to right now: The Biggest Loser weight scale counter
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: according to this questionnaire, I've kissed him too
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: Kim Jong-Il
35. Most visited webpage: www.fuckingyououtofexistencethruforwardfacialposture.net
36. Whats your real name: Maximillian
37. Nicknames: Ron Jeremy
38. Relationship Status: Fuck you
39. Zodiac sign: The fishy one
40. Male or female: I'm not sure what you're asking
41. Primary School: Hilliard Elementary Wildcats!!!!
42. Secondary School: Hilliard Middle School Wildcats!!!!
43. High school/college: Hilliard High School Wildcats!!!!/Otterbein College Wildcats!!!!/University of Central Florida Wildcat Knights!!!
44. Hair color: Turning gray
45. Long or Short: very short when I play a concentration camp victim in my next movie shooting next month (true)
46. Height: short
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Reese Witherspoon
48: What do you like most about yourself: That I would be able to have sex with Reese Witherspoon if given the opportunity
49. Piercings: Prince Albert
50. Tattoos: "I love Hilliard Middle School Wildcats!" as a lower back tramp stamp
51. Righty or lefty: If you use your left hand, it feels like someone else is doing it
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Breast Implants
53. First piercing: Hawkeye Pierce
54. First best friend (s): I'm not allowed to name them because my mom said they didn't exist
55. First sport you joined: Water
56. First vacation: Bunny ranch
57. First Girlfriend / Boyfriend: Not allowed to name them because my mom says they didn't exist
58. First pair of trainers: Ed and Morgan at New York Sports Club
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: my words
60. Drinking:
61. I'm about to: Answer number 62
62.Listening to: YOU ALREADY ASKED ME THIS!!
63. Waiting for: Godot
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: To work in sweatshops? Yes.
65. Get married: I'm just the dating/cheating on type
66. Career: Bossa Nova Dancer
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes taste a lot better
68. Hugs or kisses: From my dad..........kisses
69. Shorter or taller: I prefer shorter midgets than taller ones. then they just become children
70. Older or Younger: The whole Benjamin Button dilemma causes me confusion
71. Romantic or spontaneous: What are glory holes considered?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: I love a good set of arms on a good looking clown
73. Sensitive or loud: I think Mr. Sensitive Hugh Grant can be very loud
74. Hook-up or relationship: I like watching people hook up. Through open windows. While I stand on the street.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Yeah, but the girl on the subway was NOT happy
77. Drank hard liquor: yeah, most likely threw up
78. Lost glasses/contacts: yes/ and yes, i lost all the contacts on my phone once
79. Sex on first date: If the date drugs go in effect in time
80. Broken someone's heart: Try to make it a daily habit
81. Been lied to by someone you trusted: Damn politicians
82. Been arrested: Yes, but not convicted
83. Turned someone down:
84. Cried when someone died: Optimus Prime in the first Transformers cartoon movie
85. Fallen for a friend: Yes, but what else would a trust fall be good for?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: I'm here aren't I?
87. Miracles: Al Michaels asked me that question once.
88.Love at first sight: mmmm....Jenny McCarthy
89. Heaven: I don't know....But do you believe in laughter????
90. Santa Claus: I will kill anyone who says no
91. Kiss on the first date: I use really good date drugs in drinks
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time?: you mean....like....in bed?
95. Did you sing today: I don't know, did you?
96. Ever cheated on somebody: I once used an expired coupon
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: 1 billion years
98. The moment you would choose to relive: Michael Jackson catching his hair on fire. Hysterical!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: no, I'm getting really good on the other end now.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: what else would I post it as?

No comments:

Post a Comment