Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1st

What have I missed since the last entry? (that's what she said) Let's see....... Got cast as Sid in Pajama Game, started teaching my classes, must be firm yet friendly, a kid threw up in my class on Friday, it's hot, the hurricane missed us and hit NYC instead, there was an earthquake, I worked my ass off and performed the first reading of my 9/11 piece (please refer to my other blog), this semester has kicked me in the balls, thrown me down, and punctured my brain with Shakespeare, theory , and movement techniques that I never knew existed. I wake up at 5:30 am everyday and go straight through until 10 or 11, I haven't watched any of my TV shows this season, my girlfriend is the most amazing person ever, I forgot what it was like to root for a college football team that sucks...but I remember now, my roommate cries when I throw her a surprise Christmas party for her birthday, I've grown more of an attitude of not caring what anyone thinks and am becoming more like my father and starting to hate when people tell me what to do for no other reason than to make themselves feel better. I'm predicting that I will die from an accident that texting or talking on the phone is involved. I love teaching. I think I have the potential to become a great great great acting teacher. I relearned how to sing in one lesson after doing it wrong for the past 7 years. I will always have a future in comedy and musical theater, as long as neither one of them involves dancing. I'm old and not old at the same time. Giving up soda is tough. The Charlie Sheen roast could have been much better. Forgiveness, friendship, and trust is a 10 act play. I like cats- the animal more than the musical. I miss NYC so much sometimes it hurts. I have many friends who are engaged, just got married, are pregnant, or just had a kid.
Well, that sums up the last 3 months. I will be better at this funny writing shit again. I miss the release (that's what she said).

1 comment: